After drawing up my dragons (Norsk drager in a previous post) I have been working away on these mosaics for a few months. Just an hour or two on the odd occasion I get home at a reasonable time from work (so much better than watching TV).
I learned a lot from my first mosaic with the red background. The second mosaic blue and green background seemed so much better. I started to learn about cutting and sizing pieces and colour placement (always my area of weakness).
The dark grout then changed the images completely (as I suspected it would). And then framing in white changed them again.
I am quite pleased with the end result :o)
I wonder what next…